Digital Marketing Strategist
Who We Are
Gavin™ is a fast growing, award-winning full-service boutique brand communications agency located in Central PA serving clients in healthcare, education, government, finance, and business services across the US. Named a Best Places to Work in PA, Top 50 Fastest Growing Company and Top 250 Private Company in the region, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and being an employer of choice.
Our office is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania with locations in Harrisburg and Lancaster Pennsylvania, with a supportive work-remote culture. This position offers a work-remote option, requiring that the Digital Marketing Strategist visit the office and client locations for key meetings and events as necessary. Our clients are regional and national companies requiring an understanding of all things digital.
We encourage growth from within. We are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent in every aspect to grow with our team. This position allows for upward mobility and advancement with proven ability and contributions to agency growth and success.
Your Role at Gavin:
The Digital Marketing Strategist sets-up, implements and monitors digital marketing strategies and advertising across multiple platforms leveraging behavior targeting, display advertising, SEO, SEM, retargeting, and supporting digital approaches to drive outcomes for our clients. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Strategist manages SEO strategies, SEM, conducts A/B testing campaigns, develops analytic performance reports, conducts website audits and advises the client and team on how to advance the performance of a client’s online strategies. The Digital Marketing Strategist is part of a growing team of skilled digital marketers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set-up, manage and lead client digital projects using all forms of digital advertising and agency reporting tools
- Advises account team on necessary digital strategies, including SEO and website improvements to improve web experience, performance and meet ADA compliance, privacy standards, etc.
- Develop and manage monthly performance reporting using agency reporting software, inclusive of NinjaCat, requiring knowledge of multi-platform analytics
- Conducts deep analytics testing and recommends changes in digital strategies to deliver greater outcomes
- Runs detailed digital performance reports and website audits
- Guides complex digital campaigns and account strategies to precise targeting and key performance (KPI) achievement
- Conducts thorough assessments on performance on cross platform digital campaigns at local, regional and national levels
- Research digital products, services, tools and current strategies to identify opportunities to deliver the best digitally strategic outcomes for clients
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to support client goals
- Perform account set-up functions utilizing Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and Console
- Perform PPC account audits for assigned accounts for appropriate conversion tracking, targeting settings, ad group relevance, and keyword match
- Perform website updates including the addition of analytics tags, remarketing, copy updates and SEO related changes
- Assist with all monthly reporting and present analytics to clients as directed by the account team
- Assist with account optimization and strategy by determining ROI, conversion, quality scores, CTR and CPC
- Closely monitor assigned projects to ensure deadlines and digital budgets remain on track
- Contributes to overall account digital strategy
- Leads agency in digital analytics standards
- Stays abreast of all industry standards for digital performance
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience specific to digital marketing including SEO/SEM, web background, social media and digital advertising (PPC/Display, etc.)
- Possess precise knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager social platform reporting, MS office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Certifications for Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Facebook Blueprint, etc. preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
To be considered for this role, please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.