We have a fun, quirky work environment balanced with our own unique professional and creative approach. We live to excite clients with great ideas and creative work.
The Front Desk / Office Assistant is our first impression to the world. We’re looking for someone to provide support to the organization by performing a variety of duties to ensure The Gavin Experience meets or exceeds the expectations of our clients and internal team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer the phone and route incoming calls appropriately; check front desk voicemail and route messages accordingly
- Greet vendors, clients, job applicants and other visitors with a warm welcome including a smile and hello
- Keep the foyer clean and tidy; keep front desk clear of unnecessary clutter
- Monitor remainder of the office for tidiness, including the kitchen, daily
- Monitor inventory of general office and janitorial supplies weekly; submit list of needs to Office Manager for appropriate purchase
- Ensure printers always remain stocked with paper and toner
- Sort and deliver mail accordingly as soon as it arrives
- Other general office support as assigned
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned by
other members of management
- Proofreading agency materials and proposals
- Assembly and binding of PR reports and client proposals
- High School Diploma or higher with concentration in business
- Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to convey messages clearly, courteous email and telephone etiquette
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while exercising confidentiality in a business office setting
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office and demonstrated ability to learn new software systems quickly
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
Please submit cover letter, resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.