We’re looking for someone who is devoted to delivering the absolute best outcomes for our clients and has an ambitious mindset to help us do amazing work. This person will be hardworking, smart, responsive, have superior writing skills and a desire to raise the bar at all times. Must be detailed oriented, able to remain calm during high-stress situations, manage multiple projects and goals, and work under tight deadlines. We want someone that will add value to our team and has the ability to think critically.
This person should be fun, hard-working, smart, witty, never misses deadlines, juggles multiple tasks. This position has a great opportunity to grow with our company. We need the right team in place and are looking for team members who want to grow with us.
Our clients are local, regional and national. This position is split between public relations and marketing tasks.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manages clients’ projects and client relations.
- Oversees public relations for various clients, including compiling, maintaining and organizing all public relations materials for campaigns and events.
- Represent clients to various local, regional, national and trade media (active pitching, writing, media coordination, etc.).
- Builds relationships with various media for clients in various industries, including education, food, consumer packaged goods and building supply.
- Works with clients to identify new public relations and communications opportunities at local, regional and national levels.
- Oversees and manages pitch calendars and follow up with target media/bloggers.
- Guides clients through publicity events and media interviews, including developing speaking points and messaging under the supervision of senior staff.
- Executes comprehensive social media initiatives for various clients.
- Develops unique campaigns and works with a creative department to leverage social media, social apps and engaging digital opportunities.
- Reports to VP of Client Service and supports team on various projects, including marketing and communications projects.
- Oversees design team on various projects for your clients.
- Oversees junior staff in developing press releases, drafting campaign copy and developing reports as needed.
- Pulls monthly reports on client outcomes and campaign performance through Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and various other tools.
- Review clips secured for clients and monthly reports on media coverage.
- Copywriting, editing and proofing.
- Communicates and coordinates vendors to gather print (etc.) quotes, materials, samples and proofs as needed, or oversees junior staff on such duties.
- Manages and tracks corporate approvals of advertising for clients, ensuring proper files are maintained and logged.
- Coordinates corporate advertising, marketing plan schedules and client meetings.
- Prepares team for presentations and organizes materials, including assisting with presentations to clients and potential clients.
- Contributes to weekly staff meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing required
- Two-three years of relevant work experience
- Proven media relations track record
- Agency experience preferred
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.